Hide Articles List

10 articles on this Page

[No title]

CARMARTHEN BOARD OF GUARDIANS.

THE MAGAZINES. ; ^ ! — - '

[No title]

iLAUGHARNE ECHOES.-

NARBERTH.

HENLLAN-AMGOED.

CARDIGAN.

News
Cite
Share

CARDIGAN. SALES OF FREEHOLD PROPERTY.—On Saturday, at the Black Lion Hotel, Messrs Walter Lloyd and Son offered for sale the valuable freehold mansion house and lands known as Dyffryn," situate in the parish of Cilrhedyn, in the county of Pembroke. The house is thoroughly well built and charmingly situated, having excellent outhouses, stables, two gardens, lawn, and shrubbery. The acreage is 122a. lr. f 36p. This lot was withdrawn, the oftår, 23,475, being below the reserve £100 extra was to have been paid for the growing timber. Lot 2, the freehold messuage and land known as Llainyfwaill, containing 4a. lr. lip., was purchased by Mr J. Walters, Llainpwllgwair, Cilrhedyn. This lot is situate near lot 1. Lot 3, dwelling-house and buildings called Cwmpedran, was purchased by the tenant, Mr David Thomas, for 225, who had a lease granted him for three lives or 99 ye us, computed from January, 1867. Lot 4, the freehold farm of Ffynonfair, situate in the parish of Blaenporth, Cardiganshire, con- taining 82a. lr. S2p., was purchased by Mr Ivor Evans, solicitor, for Mr Evan Williams, Trewimwnty, for 91,675. Mr W. W Brodie, Llanelly, was the solicitor acting for the vendors.

TUMBLE, LLANNON.¡

PRIZE DAYS.