Skip to main content
Hide Articles List

23 articles on this Page

úcster 100 Years Hgo.

w Ifotal dokuimcttt ottings

DISTRICT AND PARISH COUNCILS.

CRICKET.

SATURDAY'S FOOTBALL.

WATER POLO.

[No title]

^Jlunttng. ---------- ""'----------

Advertising

. KELSALL.

▲ IMALPAS.

. FLINT.

--.or BUCKLEY.

CONNAH'S QlJAY.

. CREWE.

THORNTON HOUGH.

FRODSHAM.

News
Cite
Share

FRODSHAM. PAROCHIAL NURSE FUND.-The annual sub- scriptions for 1896-97 for the society for provid- ing a parochial nurse for the parish of Frodsham amounted to J643 8s., while the donations were JE20 lls. 7d., of which zElO 13s. 7d. was a moiety of harvest festival thanksgiving offertories and RS part proceeds of a sale of work. The number of patients visited during the past year has been 147, and the number of visits paid 1,666. The lady superintendents, as usual, are Mrs. C. Reynolds and Miss M. A. Malieson (hon. sec. and treasurer).

. SAUGHALL.

WHITCHURCH.

-0 MOLD.

Advertising

[No title]