The Brecon Radnor Express Carmarthen and Swansea Valley Gazette and Brynmawr District AdvertiserA liberal weekly newspaper which began in 1912 and was circulated in Breconshire, Radnorshire, Carmarthenshire, the Swansea Valley and Brynmawr. Associated titles: Brecon & Radnor Express and Carmarthen gazette (1889-1911); Brecon & Radnor Express and County Times (1933-1972).
The copyright status or ownership of this resource is unknown.
The newspaper was published between 1912 and 1933. It was printed and published by Sayce Brothers at the "Brecon and Radnor Express" Offices, "Express" Buildings, Bulwark, in the Chapelry of St. Mary's, in the Borough and County of Brecon.
1914 - 1918 (263 available issues)
Date with single issue Date with multiple issues