Llandudno Advertiser and List of VisitorsA weekly English language newspaper, originally supportive of liberal politics, but as from about 1906 became independent. It was preceded by 'Llanduno advertiser' (1885-1886), which it then reverted back to in 1916 and continued being published up until 1939. Advertiser Company owned the newspaper and was at one time managed by A. G. Pugh. The newspaper circulated in the district of Llandudno and its main content included local news with a list of visitors. Associated titles: Llandudno advertiser (1885-1886, 1916-1939).
The copyright status or ownership of this resource is unknown.
Published in Llandudno by A.G. Pugh; Edge and Moy (ca. 1906-).
1896 - 1910 (801 available issues)
Date with single issue Date with multiple issues