The County Echo
Fishguard & North Pembrokeshire advertiserA weekly English language newspaper, which circulated in the north of Pembrokeshire. The newspaper's main content included local, district and general news. Levi Evans, latterly L. Evans & Sons of Fishguard, owned the paper and amongst the newspaper's compositors and reporters was David Emrys James (Dewi Emrys, 1881-1952).
This resource is copyright of Cambrian News Ltd.
Published in Fishguard by Levi Evans.
1893 - 1910 (602 available issues)
Date with single issue Date with multiple issues