and Ffynnongroew, Mostyn, Llanasa, Talacre, Gwespyr, Gronant, Gwaneysgor, Newmarket, Meliden, and Dyserth newsA weekly bilingual newspaper circulating in the Prestatyn area. Published between 1905 and 1969 the newspaper's main content was local news. The newspaper was owned by the family of J. T. Burrows between ca.1912 and 1930, with the North Wales Press Company becoming proprietors subsequently. Associated titles: Rhyl journal and advertiser (1933); Rhyl journal and advertiser Prestatyn weekly (1969-1985).
The copyright status or ownership of this resource is unknown.
Published and printed by the North Wales Press Company after 1930.
1905 - 1910 (340 available issues)
Date with single issue Date with multiple issues