Wrexham and Denbighshire Advertiser and Cheshire Shropshire and North Wales Register
A weekly English language newspaper serving the community of Wrexham. The contents comprised articles on local history and small amount of local, domestic and foreign news. Liberal viewpoints were conveyed in its articles. The first editor was George Bayley. After he died in 1863 he was succeeeded by George Bradley.
The copyright status or ownership of this resource is unknown (images for 1854-1900 with thanks to the British Library).
Published in Wrexham by William and George Bayley at their General Printing Office in Bank Street. They then moved to the Music Hall in Henblas Street in 1868.
1854 - 1900 (1,763 available issues)
Date with single issue Date with multiple issues